1. By participating in this contest commencing from 29 January 2021 to 28 April 2021 11:59 SGT, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions set out below. Crewing Online (“the Organiser”) shall reserve the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. In the event if the entrant fails to comply with any of the rules of this contest shall be disqualified.
2. This contest is hosted by Crewing Online on its website or affiliated websites (applicable to both Web and App version). Crewing Online shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage arising out or relating to this contest. This contest is solely administered by the Organiser. The entrant is permitted to submit only one (1) entry per Crewing Online registered account. The entrant agrees and consents that the submission from each account or personal details will be collected and used for Crewing Online, its affiliates and sponsors for marketing purposes or activities, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. The entrant may elect to withdraw or unsubscribe at any time.
3. The entrant shall be over the age of eighteen (18) years or older at the date of entry. The employees of the Organizer are not eligible to enter the contest.
4. All information submitted by the entrant must be accurate, complete and operational. The Organizer may require the entrant to provide proof of identity (ie: passport with same registration name) when awarding the gift cards.
5. Submission Period: The submission begins on the date and time specified in the participation summary, and ends on the date and time specified in the listed website. The Organiser’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the contest. All submissions will be vetted by Organiser and only fifty (50) of the submissions will be selected for a one-time voting period. Highest submission will receive the gift cards accordingly. The approved submissions that are not selected for voting will still be uploaded on their individual account feed on a later date and timing.
6. The Organiser shall not be liable or responsible for entries that are not received, lost, delayed or incomplete. In the event of any entry which is irrelevant, inaccurate, offensive, late, incomplete or does not comply with any terms and conditions shall be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Organiser and shall be removed completely. The Organiser shall not be liable for any electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties and errors in transmission in respect of any entries attempted but not received.
7. The Organiser shall reserve the right to offer any gift cards to other entrants should there be no response made to acknowledge within the email stipulated date.
8. Prizes are awarded “as is” and the Organiser makes no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in any respect as to the prizes. The Organiser, its affiliates and service providers assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any and all damages, costs, expenses, claims or losses of any kind that a prize recipient may incur as a result of a defect in any of the prizes or in connection with any entrant participation in the contest. All entrants hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless to the Organiser, its affiliates and service providers for all loss or damages which may be howsoever suffered by the entrant arising from or incidental to this contest. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9.1. Amazon Gift Cards: A total of six (6) participants with the highest votes will receive the Amazon Gift Cards at the given value (1st prize of USD 500.00 for one (1) winner, 2nd prize of USD 200.00 for two (2) winner and 3rd prize of USD 100.00 for three (3) winner).
9.2. The Amazon Gift Card will be issued as a digital voucher and mailed to the selected participants’ email addresses.
10. The Organiser assumes no responsibility for any failure to fulfill any of its obligations arising out of circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to terrorist attacks, government regulation, regulatory action, accident, war, riot, natural disaster, explosion, fire, weather or strike, epidemic, pandemic and any events affecting the operation of the contest including if the contest website is infected or affected by a virus, bugs, unauthorised human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Organiser or its service providers, or the occurrence of any matter which corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the contest or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest in the event of the occurrence of any cause beyond its control.
11. By participating in this contest, you agree to Crewing Online’s Data Protection Policy, including allowing Crewing Online to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purposes described therein, including the and you also agree to be contacted at your email address given about products and services offered by Crewing Online via email, calls and texts.
12. The use of Crewing Online services is subject to Crewing Online’s consumer General Terms & Conditions, Service Specific Terms & Conditions, and any other terms and conditions that you and we may have agreed to from time to time. You may view our terms and conditions for more details.